Monday, February 28, 2011
Shannon's Burp Cloths.
Well, here are my finished burp cloths. I'm happy to report that my sewing machine and I made amends this time around. I really enjoyed making these and am excited to make more for this next baby as well as gifts.
So, I was planning on finishing up a few more using this cute fabric below but didn't get the chance today. You'll just have to use your imagination. :)
Finally, since this is a sewing blog, I have to brag a little about this next sewing project. My ultra talented sister in law, Joanna, made this carseat cover for us as a baby gift and I absolutely LOVE it. I just think it's simply adorable. (And VERY practical for Wisconsin winters!) Don't you love the little flower straps?
Here's the other side. It's so, so soft!
Special thanks to Macey's baby for being our model. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They turned out cute, Shannon. I'm glad that you and your machine are getting along now.
Great job, Shannon!
And Joanna, the carrier cover is way cute!
YAY for a car seat cover picture!! It really does look pretty good and I don't even have to imagine it anymore!
Cute burp cloths, Shannon! I can just imagine the unfinished ones and they are very cute also! Kudos to Joanna on the car seat cover. Love the flowers.
Post a Comment