Monday, January 17, 2011

Tracy's Hot Pads


5 hours later, a little on the ugly side, and I love them! Yay for sewing. :)
Anyways, maybe I'll make another set and try to get the squares to line up.

P.S. I tried to hide the 1st hot pad I made since its definitely the ugliest. It would have been helpful to know that you can put the needle down in the fabric to hold your place when turning the corner. Ha ha!

9 comments:

Janet said...

Those are cute, Tracy! I couldn't even tell they didn't line up. What skills you have.

Margaret said...

Woohoo! Very cute, Tracy. I think with that fabric you can't even tell they don't line up.

Margaret said...

Great job, Tracy. I like the fabric a lot.

Emily A. said...

Very cute, Tracy. I like the fabric!

Margaret said...

Ummm...my second comment was really from Sassy. Was she just too lazy to log me out?

Joanna said...

SO, I also had a little trouble on my second one that I made and the "quilting" doesn't match up at all, so it isn't very pretty, but no one will ever have to know.

Shannon said...

Cute, Tracy! I actually like that they don't line up, I think it looks cool like that! :)

Ps. I totally wouldn't have know about leaving the needle in to turn if I didn't have Margaret RIGHT by my side. I'm attempting to make the match sometime this week by myself. We'll see how it goes. :)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Nice work Tracy! Those hot pads have character - I like all my projects to have character!

You could probably help Sarah with Janet's wedding dress after this!