I wanted to try my hand at some of these toddler bibs. Owen drops a lot of food down his front and sides when he eats (mostly on purpose), and it makes a big mess when I pull him out of the high chair. This kind of bib seemed to be a good solution. I used laminated cotton, so it's wipeable, plus the pocket unsnaps for easy cleaning. Thanks to Joanna for the snap pressing.
I have a bunch more in the works, so if you have a baby or soon will have a baby, you may be receiving one of these.

2 comments:
They are pretty cute! And, they are thin since it is laminated cotton so if you have a small storage area for bibs you can fit a lot more.
Oh, and it looks lioke Owen's sixth tooth came in. I must have missed that one.
Post a Comment