Before my mission, Mom and I decided that we were going to sew me a couple of things to take with me, including a jumper from this pattern.
It was going to be awesome and I was going to wear it all the time. Except as I was sewing it it turned out just a tad too small, and so it never got finished. I brought it back with me from Mom's after going through all the fabric and remaining craft supplies. I figured I could do something with it.
In trying to get the guest room neatened up and into an actual guest room instead of a mess room, I didn't have anywhere to put the unfinished pattern, so I refashioned it into a maxi skirt.
It has an exposed zipper on the back, mainly because I didn't want to mess around with it. It turned out pretty good, but I forgot to take a picture. Maybe I can get one on Sunday.

1 comment:
I was rally hoping to see that jumper.
I think in a lot of patterns the sizing runs really small. So, I'm normally a 10, but according to the measurements listed on the pattern I used for the blue plaid maternity dress I should have made a size 14 or 16. Makes me feel like a fatso.
Post a Comment