I have failed in my mission to be last this month. I got so bored last week when The Return of Winter forced us indoors with nowhere to go and nothing to do that I figured I might as well spend an afternoon getting this out of the way. I actually made three bags, but here are two.
This is my first one with this awesome fabric I found for 81 cents in the remnant bin.

Can you guess what's going inside?

And then I made one of these.

The sides didn't match up very well, haha. But it was my third project of the day and I was getting tired of sewing, plus I was in a hurry to finish before Lauren woke up, plus I like all my projects to have character, so I'm fine with it.
5 comments:
Good job, Em. It's nice that Lauren will know exactly where all the pencils are.
I'm impressed that you made the second bag. Mine didn't match up perfectly either, but it works.
Very nice, Emily. Now Lauren will know exactly where to get a pencil when she needs to write on the wall or your important papers!
Nice job, Emily. Sounds like you were pretty ambitious.
Hey, that flower fabric looks familiar... (or it will for you when you see my post. :)
Post a Comment