Owen's outfit turned out adorable. I made it from a pattern I bought from Peekaboo Pattern Shop. It has the pants and vest and I bought the additional suit coat pattern, which I obviously didn't use for this outfit. I saw a seersucker suit at Target and loved it...but it cost $27. The pattern cost $5 for the pants and vest part, and I got the fabric with a gift card I have to Hancock. I had plans to make a matching newsboy hat, but we got sucked into doing something else all Saturday afternoon and evening. I really like the welt pockets on the bum. I wanted to make some on the vest, but I forgot until I was too far along to go back and add them. The pattern goes up to size 12, so I plan on using it a lot.
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Easter Outfits
Camille's dress was from CINO (Craftiness Is Not Optional). I used the pink tweed from Mom's stash that had been meant for a skirt when I was 15 or 16. I wanted to make a matching skirt for me, but I didn't have time and the one I started when I was 15 or 16 was much too small. The dress was a huge pain and didn't turn out that great.
Owen's outfit turned out adorable. I made it from a pattern I bought from Peekaboo Pattern Shop. It has the pants and vest and I bought the additional suit coat pattern, which I obviously didn't use for this outfit. I saw a seersucker suit at Target and loved it...but it cost $27. The pattern cost $5 for the pants and vest part, and I got the fabric with a gift card I have to Hancock. I had plans to make a matching newsboy hat, but we got sucked into doing something else all Saturday afternoon and evening. I really like the welt pockets on the bum. I wanted to make some on the vest, but I forgot until I was too far along to go back and add them. The pattern goes up to size 12, so I plan on using it a lot.
Owen's outfit turned out adorable. I made it from a pattern I bought from Peekaboo Pattern Shop. It has the pants and vest and I bought the additional suit coat pattern, which I obviously didn't use for this outfit. I saw a seersucker suit at Target and loved it...but it cost $27. The pattern cost $5 for the pants and vest part, and I got the fabric with a gift card I have to Hancock. I had plans to make a matching newsboy hat, but we got sucked into doing something else all Saturday afternoon and evening. I really like the welt pockets on the bum. I wanted to make some on the vest, but I forgot until I was too far along to go back and add them. The pattern goes up to size 12, so I plan on using it a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Owen's outfit!
Me too, I'm jealous of your sewing abilities. And I saw the pattern for Camille's dress just the other day. I'm making Brooke a different dress from the same website.
That's a stinking cute picture, too.
Very cute. Owen looks like a toddler, which I guess he almost is. I'm sure he'll love seersucker suits when he's 11.
Post a Comment