Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our Jammies

I'm pretty sure I was the first one done with this project, but not having internet for two weeks, moving, and starting a new job made it hard to actually post. A loving sister suggested I make matching pants for me and Brian, and I did. (Do I get two entries into the drawing?) The hardest part was finding (inexpensive) fabric that could be used for both male and female pajamas. The fabric I used for the trim is a more girlie, which is why it only shows up in hidden parts of Brian's pants. DISCLAIMER: My pants shrunk quite a bit the first time I washed them, making them quite small. I took a picture of us wearing our matching pajamas, but I'm a little too embarrassed to post it. I might need to sew some racing stripes down the sides to make them wearable.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I like them, Sarah. I hope you can figure out a way to actually wear them :)

Laura said...

They look good, Sarah. I like the cuffs.

Emily A. said...

Good job, Sarah. Way to go above and beyond by sewing a pair for Brian!