







Hey, I have no sewing machine and can't claim to be a good seamstress, and this doesn't go with the challenge, but I still can't believe I made it. Someone gave us a nightgown for John and I turned it into jammies with feet, by hand. (And I also sewed John's changing table cover in the picture, but I did that on my sister-in-law's machine and it was really easy.)
8 comments:
Rene thinks he looks like Forrest.
Because he doesn't have a lot of hair? :)
Haha...no because he isn't smiling :)
Great job, Elaine. Cute baby, too!
Elaine, I'm so impressed! I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to try and turn a nightgown into footie pajamas! And, John is such a cute little baby!
WOW!
Hi Elaine! Very impressed with your hand sewing skills. Just think what you could do with a machine. And it was great to see your baby:-)
You sewed a zipper in by hand?? Why? You must have a lot of time on your hands, haha. But hey, that looks great. Props to you.
Post a Comment