Saturday, June 4, 2016

Summer Jammies

 Why are pajamas so expensive? I bought each of the kids a pair of summer pajamas (using their birthday money from grandparents), and I am making them each a pair. Owen's are made from a old t-shirt and that cool and weird blue and black fabric that I got for super cheap because it has a printing mistake on it. It's knit, but I accidentally cut the shorts so the stretchy part was up and down rather than across. Oh, well. Camille's shorts are from some fabric Mom gave me. I am still working on the shirt, but in the meantime, she likes wearing her Minnie pajama shirt with the shorts because the shorts have Minnie dots.



2 comments:

Joanna said...

I have made Russell and Meghan some but need to make another shirt for Meghan. They have turned out lovely.

Emily said...

I like all the jars on your mantel.