Saturday, April 2, 2016

Another Easter Dress

I made Brooke's Easter dress this year. Jacob came with me to Joann's to pick out fabric and ended up picking out a pattern he liked, too. It was kind of pricey, but Brooke has very few dresses for the summer, so I will make her more out of this pattern, just with fabric I have already. Haley wore Brooke's hand me down Easter dress, but I have enough fabric to make her something too if I ever wanted.

I learned that ironing things you sew really does make it look better. Imagine that.
And a serious question here-- how do you make the sewing on bias tape look good? I have yet to figure that out.



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't use patterns with bias tape. That is how to make it look good. Or practice a lot, but it still might look bad.

Joanna said...

You have to sew SO carefully. I loathe bias tape, but the more I use it the more I slowly like it.

Joanna said...

You have to sew SO carefully. I loathe bias tape, but the more I use it the more I slowly like it.