Ever since Mom died I have wanted to make something a long the lines of the Grandpa Allred Bears that Aunt Laura and Grandma made when Grandpa died. So, when I found some of Mom's socks last time we were in Wausau, I swiped some to make little kitties for Russell and Meghan. I have two more pairs (on has snowmen on it) that I will keep for anymore kids that come along. Not that they will remember Grandma (on earth, but I have high hopes that they will remember her from the pre-existence).
I used a quick little tutorial on Pinterest. It was pretty easy to follow, though the kitties turned out much larger than I planned.
Russell and Meghan love them! And, Russell can tell you why I made them.
1 comment:
THey are really cute. I still have some nightgown flannel leftover. Maybe I could do something similar.
"I've seen that smile somewhere before." "I've heard your voice before." "It seems we talked like this before..."
Post a Comment