I used this tutorial. It was a cinch to make since it is basically just two big loops of fabric. The hardest part was cutting, just because it is a lot of fabric to maneuver. My new (to me) machine has a triple stretch stitch for seams that need to be really strong, so I used that for the first part of the French seams. There is a sash to tie around the baby that just kind of reinforces everything. I cut out the sash, but I didn't tie it on for the pictures.
| My cute model, scratch on head compliments of Camille. |
Brian was against me buying another baby carrier. When I told him I was going to DIY one instead, he said he liked that idea even less because, "who are we going to sue if the baby falls out?" Very funny, Brian.
1 comment:
I know a good lawyer if you want to sue yourself.
Post a Comment