Now that the year is over, I would like to leave this blog as a place for you all to post pictures and ideas of crafty things you do. I'll start with this craft. Janet helped me and we made six of these this year. It's a nativity block with vinyl cutout on each side. After applying the vinyl, we sprayed it with acrylic sealer (or you could Modge Podge it if you're not a Scoresby who can't Modge Podge.) You could cut the vinyl yourself if you are the lucky possessor of a Cricut, but I bought mine from here.
Love you all and happy crafting days to you!
3 comments:
Emily told me it's actually called Mod Podge. She corrected me about that.
Whatever...
Thanks, Margaret. It's been fun. Katie got better very quickly doing these projects, and it got me sewing again. We'll have to keep it up.
Post a Comment