Saturday, January 7, 2012

I have been doing a little sewing/crafting for our expected arrival, and I am pretty pleased with how these turned out. I had some plain white Onesies leftover from a project I did quite a few mothns ago, so I embellished them to make them a little more cute. 

This first one took about four minutes. All I did was twirl some fabric strips into rosettes, then used hot glue to hold them together. I sewed them onto the Onesie. I like that it's feminine without being pink.


I think this one is my favorite. It's really more gender neutral. Don't look too closely at the sewing around the appliques. My sewing machine was doing something odd.

 And some appliqued sea creatures.


4 comments:

Margaret said...

Cute, Sarah!

Laura said...

Very cute.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I have always wanted to make these! Can't wait until I have some little ones to do this for!

Kimber said...

These are adorable!!