Meghan Burley's birthday was yesterday. I know that she is looking forward to gardening at her new home, so I wanted to get her a gardening theme present. I saw some harvest aprons on pinterest and thought it would be a good idea.
This was the style I liked the best. I wish we had more space for a garden. I would totally make this to carry all my daily harvests back inside. Well, when Ben finally convinces me to buy 8 acres half an hour from town I can.
2 comments:
Nice jammies.
I like it. I wish we could have a house with a place for a garden. Someday. I'm sure it was/ will be well received. I would think it was an awesome gift. I would also appreciate unpaper towels and reusable snack baggies, just FYI for anyone crafty who may have us for Christmas this year...
Post a Comment