Thursday, November 13, 2014

Toddler girl shirt

I was thinking about the fact that Camille only has one long sleeved shirt when I was going through my fabric stash, and I saw this fabric that Mom had given me a few years ago. It was a prepackaged yard that I originally used for a litttle dress when Camille was a couple months old. I really like the print on the fabric, and I decided to try and use the rest for a shirt. The idea of the shirt is from Craftiness Is Not Optional, and I used a shirt of Camille's as the pattern. I like the finished product. It is a touch small in the back when she puts her arms up, but I think it will fit at least through winter. I meant for the sleeves to be 3/4 length, but they ended up looking like too short long sleeves. Oh well.


No comments: